Engine hoist beer tokens

oldbanger

Quoted from markythesparky
I just bought one on e bay and sold it after i had used it and even made a £5.00 on it.

Good old Yorkshire spirit
Only we made a jig , and with two people the engine lifts out and then with the bell housing tilted the block slid back in, on to the spigot as quick as ferret up a drain pipe all within 2 minutes, bolted up in five

Quoted from Velocita Rosso

Doing it on your own ,or do you have an strong assistant?

On me tod.  thou my neighbor occasional helps - but he's cracking on a bit - and I don't want to break him.

I've lifted 4 pots before using an iron bar and rope (when younger) - but being older, weaker and more menopausal - I feel safer with something more secure. LOL

Cheers

Quoted from markythesparky
I just bought one on e bay and sold it after i had used it and even made a £5.00 on it.

LOL -  thought about that (well - but not the trying to make a profit LOL ,  I doth my cap)

A chap at Moss(shipley)  told me - they occasionally have people buying tools and then returning them a couple of days later saying 'they not the right tool'  ;o)

Cheers