Spitfire 1500 engine tuned 95rwbhp single webber

CHRIS211083

This 1500 engine has been relisted. Fully rebuilt and tuned to a Single Webber carb and performance cam profile. Has dyno run to 95RWbhp about 123bhp at the crank. Grab a bargain, location Shropshire.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-Midget-Spitfire-1500cc-engine-95bhp-wheels-/190483523207?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c59b3e687#ht_500wt_1156

Cheers Chris. Sounds like a good deal, lots of bargains to be had this time of year as people are skint.

I must add, a lot of us on here keep a keen eye on eBay and as such are aware of these items you post. Perhaps we need a "Parts wanted" section so we can reply to specific requests for parts.

Some times i search more random titles and come up with some really good stuff. Like the single Webber kit i pointed out. if i wasnt going injection next year id be bidding now. However some people dont know what they want until you point out an alternative. Hopefully this is what im doing, every body needs a little help.

Chris.

2402 wrote:
However some people dont know what they want until you point out an alternative. Hopefully this is what im doing, every body needs a little help.

Chris.

I post links to items all the time; not to ones I'm selling myself, but bargains or rare parts that I can't use, or are no use to me due to stipulations like collection only. As far as I'm concerned, it's helping Club members and other enthusiasts who may not have seen the item themselves. If Admin say it's against the rules then I'll stop.

Archived