Broken images on my post

The images seem to show if I'm signed in to google, but otherwise not. I hadn't intended to link to the google images but to actually paste the images into this forum, clearly I did something wrong. BUT I can't edit my post (or at least I can't find a way to edit it) to correct the images.

Can anyone help?

Cheers, Sam

Hey Sam, yea firstly to edit, hopefully you see three dots (ellipsis) somewhere toward the top right of the post in question that had an ‘edit’ option when clicked?

Regarding the image insertion, if you’re pasting an image path the forum will try and be clever about it and ‘embed’ it. So... your options are to move all the images in GDrive to a folder that has public/everyone permissions on it, and then paste them in again. 
Or you can upload them from your device if you have a local copy, i.e. using the ‘Add Files’ or ‘Choose files’ link/button (depending on what sort of device you’re using) which attaches them to your post and uses the forum storage.