Who's going to the Triumph & MG Weekend, Malvern, and when?

Ben Hutchings

I realise there's some crossover here with Clive's post about RBRR cars, but I didn't want to hijack that thread.

I'll be at the show as early as possible Saturday morning (sadly not with a Triumph). I'm looking forward to just soaking up the car show atmosphere, and having a mooch around the auto jumble, and burning a few rolls of film 📷

Who else is there and what days? It'll be nice to bump into a few of you. 

Hi all,

I can't make it to Malvern but am fishing for a possible pony express favour. Is anyone travelling from anywhere near London on the Saturday, who wouldn't mind taking an overdrive unit to exchange at the OD Spares stand, and then return with the replacement? I would drive out to a suitable rendezvouz point. 

If it's too awkward to achieve I will have to take a day off next week and drive to Rugby instead, which wouldn't be the end of the world. 

Thanks,

Pete

6 hours ago, PeteStupps said:

Hi all,

I can't make it to Malvern but am fishing for a possible pony express favour. Is anyone travelling from anywhere near London on the Saturday, who wouldn't mind taking an overdrive unit to exchange at the OD Spares stand, and then return with the replacement? I would drive out to a suitable rendezvouz point. 

If it's too awkward to achieve I will have to take a day off next week and drive to Rugby instead, which wouldn't be the end of the world. 

Thanks,

Pete

MIght be able to help.

Emailled you at work

I really enjoyed it, great to catch up with a load of you, some of whom I've not seen for 10+ years. 

Can someone remind me of two things please - I have terrible memory for names: 

What's the name of the owner of the Saffron spitfire, parked a couple down from @Royboy66 on Saturday. He said he wasn't a forum user.

What's the name of Wilf's owner (the lovely Border Collie). Are you a forum user? 

17 minutes ago, Ben Hutchings said:

I really enjoyed it, great to catch up with a load of you, some of whom I've not seen for 10+ years. 

Can someone remind me of two things please - I have terrible memory for names: 

What's the name of the owner of the Saffron spitfire, parked a couple down from @Royboy66 on Saturday. He said he wasn't a forum user.

What's the name of Wilf's owner (the lovely Border Collie). Are you a forum user? 

Mark Bland is the guy owned by the collie.

• Thanks 1