JKV 76N

Dave2000

I've been contacted through the 2000 Register by a young lady trying to trace a very late N-reg 2.5PI saloon, that was once owned by her boyfriend's father. From the pictures I've seen it's either Ice blue or possibly French blue.

Unfortunately, the father died when the lad was just 7 years old, and he remembers the car vividly and would love to see it again. The father was, in the late 90's and early 00's, a Club Triumph member in the Coventry / Nuneaton area, I believe. The car is currently shown as taxed, although hasn't been MOT'd since 2014, and so must still be in existence somewhere.

Can anyone help, or know who's got the car now? Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, Hannah Fisher said:

Hi Mark, thank you so much for responding to this post. We would love it if you were able to get in contact 🙂 Thank you so much 

On 28/01/2023 at 08:07, Mark Daniels said:

Hi. I’ve owned JKV 76N since 2006 and it’s still going strong 💪. It’s in Wokingham now. Cheers Nark

You won't be able to privately message each other (it is an anti-spam function of the forum) but I can put you in touch via private message if you both wish.