Need to change your RBRR entry details?

Whilst we are between website 'back ends', changes are a manual process. Self-serve will be reinstated but I have said that this isn't a high priority at the moment because I can cope with manual updates and there are other more pressing things that need fixing (I may regret that but it seemed churlish to say it's a high priority).

So, to get your entry changes send me a message through this forum and I'll up date it.

• For a change of co-driver in a multiple crew please tell me who's out and who's in.
  • For an additional co-driver please hang on to that info - taking money is a challenge at the moment, I'll let you know when we're back up and running on that one.
  • For a change of car please tell me the new car details - model, year, colour, engine, size.  

The process involves me editing the Google sheets data so it's a bit clunky, jus be patient please.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick update on this, I've been away working and have a few requests to change entries outstanding, I'm working through them now. 

Please remember that although the websites had a nice big update, a lot of the RBRR stuff is being run manually, so things will take a little longer than usual.

Edited by Jason

• 3 weeks later...

We may have one of our team Rusty Custard (Team 98) stand down, no decision from them yet, but likely.  We would still like to go three up rather than two, so are likely to need a willing participant.  What’s the process for changing driver details please.

Also in the same vein is anyone aware of someone looking for a drive?

• 2 weeks later...