RBRR 2021 - the feedback thread

1 hour ago, Clive said:

we may have to have a genuine crisis before things start to seriously change. (ie talking of a climate crisis now is foolish in my mind. It is when we see our lives being affected, towns lost to sea rise, the UK not enough food, energy etc) but I have no doubt we are heading in that direction, slowly, unless things change. 

Unfortunately that's head-in-the-sand wishful thinking. There is a significant "phase lag" on anything as big as the global climate, which is why it took nearly a hundred years from the industrial revolution before anyone noticed the climate changing. If we act now, right now, and really seriously act big time, right NOW... then global average temperatures will still keep rising for another fifty to a hundred years before settling somewhere only mildly uncomfortable. If we wait for the results to be recognised as a "genuine crisis" in the terms you're talking about then we're doomed. It'll be far too late by then to stop the "crisis" turning into mass extinction in a few generations.

Thank you Greta, and friends.

Can we get back to feedback about the event we just took part in.

Was there anything that you didn't think went well? (Apart from causing the imminent downfall of civilisation by old Triumphs.)

What was better this year than previous events?

What would you want to see retained and what would you want to see discarded?

Even if you give the 2021 RBRR stars with 5 being the best and 1 being the worst.

I'll start with (for all you oldies out there) "Oi'll give it 5".

Jim.

4 hours ago, McJim said:

Thank you Greta, and friends.

Can we get back to feedback about the event we just took part in.

Was there anything that you didn't think went well? (Apart from causing the imminent downfall of civilisation by old Triumphs.)

What was better this year than previous events?

What would you want to see retained and what would you want to see discarded?

Even if you give the 2021 RBRR stars with 5 being the best and 1 being the worst.

I'll start with (for all you oldies out there) "Oi'll give it 5".

Jim.

5 stars from me, it was my first and hopefully not last

• Like 1