Charity Result

Having just checked the JustGiving website I see that the total raised for the MNDA so far is an amazing £88,015 and still growing steadily. Such an amount seemed scarcely possible just a few short weeks ago.

Am I right in thinking that the headline total takes no account of Gift Aid and, as a result, the total amount raised must already have passed £100K?

Tim

• Like 1

The amount we have publicised has always been before GA is added. I think we will get to £95K before Xmas and then we will get another spurt just before the CT Dinner in March that will push us past the £100K...that would be fantastic!!!!

In eight months time, we will start to think about the 2023 Charity!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know that is the only figure they publish, so anyone looking it up will only see the total. However the figures from our donations with or without gift aid do not add up to the total they display. Furthermore they do not match the total amount paid to the charity (I know this due to an error on my part, where it was paid to the wrong charity and they fortunately agreed to forward it to the correct charity.

Just Giving showed that we had raised £1,462, but the charity received a total, net of Justgiving fees of £1,492.10...

It would be interesting to find out exactly how much each team thought they had raised since I cannot reconcile the amount raised with the totals they are quoting.

Cheers

Howard