Today is the day!

Ellis

Well this is a nightmare

I checked I was all logged in, entry opens and it appears you can not enter from an iPad. There is no 10CR section available as there is no events showing, and it is not in the calendar either, so no link from there.

Tried the laptop, no idea what my password is, tried phone and it seems to have remembers my password.

Filled in forms, and any attempt to see if the entry is there just results in a Bad Gateway message.

😞

1 minute ago, thescrapman said:

Well this is a nightmare

I checked I was all logged in, entry opens and it appears you can not enter from an iPad. There is no 10CR section available as there is no events showing, and it is not in the calendar either, so no link from there.

Tried the laptop, no idea what my password is, tried phone and it seems to have remembers my password.

Filled in forms, and any attempt to see if the entry is there just results in a Bad Gateway message.

😞

Have you had an email confirmation? 

2 minutes ago, thescrapman said:

Well this is a nightmare

😞

The entry is in the shop https://www.clubtriumph.co.uk/store/

But yes, you will get email confirmation almost immediately

Somebody had an issue with not seeing everything on their lappy, that was screen settings. Ipad may be similar?