Foreign Travels

Velocita Rosso

1 hour ago, thescrapman said:

I see it as a couple of hoops to jump through, and it will undoubtedly change a few more times over the course of the year.

It isn't stopping anyone at the moment, hopefully it stays that way.

Exactly

The last 2 years have clearly shown that the virus numbers significantly drop over the summer. Reasons clearly documented. Plus, as one eminent scientist commented, the virus has been "defanged". The European holiday sector will be gagging for visitors, putting huge pressure on the policymakers.

No, I really think we will be ok. And this Club, along with its members, very much have a positive, can-do attitude, meaning I am confident we will be hooning around the Alps in September. 

9 hours ago, PeteStupps said:

@Clive as long it's a positive attitude not test result... 😉

I'm positive there is light at the end of the tunnel, but then there is the usual question of what the light is . . .😁

I do believe that by the summer travel etc will be much easier, there is even talk here that the pass sanitaire could be done with by July 🤞

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rosbif said:

I'm positive there is light at the end of the tunnel, but then there is the usual question of what the light is . . .😁

I do believe that by the summer travel etc will be much easier, there is even talk here that the pass sanitaire could be done with by July 🤞

"Pass Sanitaire".....is that next to Mont Blanc?😉