Booking your trip to Classic Le Mans

JohnD

All,

I hope that no one here has a job with P&O, either at sea or on land, because the company has signed its own death certificate.    It might not even survive long enough to transport you cross-Channel for CLM this summer!

P&O's 'new business model' is to pay third world wages to inexperienced replacements for the professional crew who have safely carried you across before.     That risk justifies not using P&O ferries, so that your own safety as well as sympathy for the crew justifies a boycott of P&O.     If you can, please cancel your P&O booking and choose another operator.   Show P&O that you will not accept their brutal attitude to their workforce and the safety of their passengers.

John

• Like 2

Just booked DFDS Dover-Calais.   May not suit you though - I have rellies in't South to break my journey.

Considered Newhaven  and Portsmouth, but I want to visit Rheims on the way, and it's a LOT further from those.

Good luck!

John

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yorkshire_spam said:

Booked on P&O for the 10CR Hull->Rotterdam, trying to work out if we can cancel the tickets and drive down the country to get a DFDS or something instead. Not many alternatives for getting the car to the continent now though.

New Castle > IJmuiden with DFDS could be an alternative!?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...