East Kirkby Aviation Museum 29/08/22

Darren Sharp

Hi all 

I’ve negotiated a Club display on August Bank Holiday Monday at East Kirkby Aviation Museum. The home of one of British aviations greatest aeroplanes ‘Just Jayne’ a very nearly airworthy Lancaster bomber . The plane has been meticulously restored and is not far short of its airworthiness certification. So this may be your last chance to aim the bouncing bomb , navigate or Co drive it up and down the runway! It’s not cheap and must be booked in advance on www.lincsaviation.co.uk . Otherwise being a ‘show’ day it’s a tenner per head (for adults) to get into the museum. It’s a great day out but a great opportunity to park your big saloon or Spitfire on the side of the runway and get a picture to remember always . Please be there by 10am so I can wave my arms about and get you all positioned. Only Triumphs on the airfield but everyone is welcome . A show and shine with a chance to look at some fantastic British engineering. Moderators please feel free to turn the pics the right way up! 

862DEDAE-7E44-4F14-A5BE-E5E80A426C37.jpeg

CD74CC47-8611-445D-9B24-200819B17F26.jpeg

4C3E9CDF-D71F-487A-8D43-C219D9F59745.jpeg

A25F487B-9920-4A9B-A448-370AC0778461.jpeg