A wee trip to The Western Isles

Colin Caygill

Ah, it was you - apologies from the two idiots waving madly at you from a 2018 Fiesta!  I can't remember exactly where or when it was but we did the NC500 and then over to Skye for a few days.  It was tempting to take the Vitesse but the 500 mile journey up and then back would have been too much (for us, rather than for the car).  You had great weather for it too.

• Like 1

On 02/05/2022 at 17:48, Dave1360 said:

Ah, it was you - apologies from the two idiots waving madly at you from a 2018 Fiesta!  I can't remember exactly where or when it was but we did the NC500 and then over to Skye for a few days.  It was tempting to take the Vitesse but the 500 mile journey up and then back would have been too much (for us, rather than for the car).  You had great weather for it too.

Yes...I can remember someone waving enthusiastically, must've been you! Great weather. My first real taste of the Highlands. I once went up there on a Ducati 748 with a bunch of loonies and didn't notice much of the scenery! Too busy looking where I was going! But you see more in an open top.