My old post's

Guppy916

11 hours ago, Guppy916 said:

Great new site, however I seem to have lost all my old post's, and when I search my user name and email all I get is no content found 

I could be being a numpty, i think uploading a pic is realy very simple now, well done guys !

IMG_1265.jpg

Glad you like the new forum. 

We are working to get the old forum made into an archive, but it is ongoing work. And a few other things need completing on here first. But it will happen...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does this work have anything to do why I'm suddenly the biggest forum contributor according to the league table?  Pretty damn sure I haven't earned the title recently and if my wife spots that I'll get my ass kicked for idling way on the computer when I should be doing something "useful"......

Nick

14 minutes ago, Nick Jones said:

I'm suddenly the biggest forum contributor

Haha, yes, we imported about 300+ suspension related threads today and you were a big contributor to those. Also a load of gearbox stuff. There are still about 12k threads to go, so you never know, you might be in the super-league by the time we're done 😬