Website suggestions / issues

Clive

5 hours ago, poppyman said:

You won't get much from our group leader Tim, he's always out testing his car and going on run's.....A touch of envy i think 🙂 Just tried the local group section Tim and nothing works when you tap on the "more".  

Tony.

Tony.

The sun is shining so why the hell not go out and use our Stag😛

I have already promised to send Tim some stuff for the Cheshire & Staffs section

Bruce 8-)

14 hours ago, Rubce said:

Tony.

The sun is shining so why the hell not go out and use our Stag😛

I have already promised to send Tim some stuff for the Cheshire & Staffs section

Bruce 8-)

A touch of jealousy creeping in Bruce cos i'm not allowed to drive :(   I should have stayed with points and condensor :)

Tony.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2021 at 10:06, poppyman said:

A touch of jealousy creeping in Bruce cos i'm not allowed to drive 😞   I should have stayed with points and condensor 🙂

Tony.

Tony

Yes you did miss out on a good run into Wales yesterday. Hurry up and get well again.

Bruce

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

My first time here for a while and am pleased to see a massive improvement in speed of loading!

The new layout and Forum format will take me a while to get used to, but overall a big improvement.

Well done to those involved!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I saved the site on Safari.  Never had a problem until yesterday when it didn’t recognise me and wouldn’t let me proceed through the members only sections and kept asking me to sign in, when I did it said that my email was already being used?? 

however I went on google and put the website address in and hey presto no trouble - didn’t even ask me to sign in can’t understand why  

Ok @Wendy Dawes I'm going to Private Message you about this so we can talk email addresses and account details. You should get an email notifying you, or be able to see the message in your account area on this site. If you don't get a notification within an hour or so, can you please reply here so we can work out what's wrong. Ta. 

• Like 2

Hi Ben,  I’ve used the link from your email and tried to sign in,  I can get into the site via google, so not too concerned but just confused as to why I could no longer use my bookmark on Safari, I have  attached screenshots of the prompts from my attempts to sign in via the link on your email, and have changed my password 

I know that my email is secure on the site so not too concerned 

i await your advice 

Thankyou Ben 

51B4356A-2589-4B09-8A7A-989440C121EB.png

43122FB8-172A-4289-BC6B-FB284432EF19.png

9879455D-378A-4A58-BEE1-FBA5210D59E9.png