C2C Entry Extended to June 23rd.

Chriss

With GovUK changes to the Covid regulations expected on 21st June, I realise from messages I have had that if the regulations are relaxed, as anticipated, there may be some additional members who would like to entrer when they know what the changes are.  So to this end I'll extend the entry period to Wednesday 23rd June.

This will complicate my administration as it will not give much time to sort out meal orders at the start, get all entrant information up to date and add additional crew if Covid changes permit crews of more than 2.  I ask for your co-operation in checking the Forum and your emails regularly and responding quickly to requests for information.  Thank you.

I will need to place the order for t-shirts on Friday 4th June so that they can be made and delivered in time for the start.  Please make sure that you have placed your orders before then as the merchandise will be withdrawn from the shop at midday on 4th June and further orders will not be possible.

• Like 2