https://www.goplus.shell.com/en-gb/promotion/1801

I know many believe this to be a topic too hot to handle - but an open forum needs to be a place for respectable debate.

if we don’t begin to acknowledge the impact that our past-time has on the planet - others will do so. 
I have taken the pledge ... Shells revised Carbon Offset Scheme means that I donate 0.5p / Litre of fuel purchased towards carbon offset schemes ... and Shell match fund that donation.

I know many will be sceptical & deride my efforts - but I hope others will be encouraged to at least in part offset the impact their driving has on our precious planet.

By the way I believe Shell Vpower will continue to have minimal ethanol content.

Brilliant! It's steps like these that will take our hobby/pastime forward and make it far more acceptable and accessible to the next generation (which might be the last who have the chance to enjoy it)

Quoted from Greta-

https://www.goplus.shell.com/en-gb/promotion/1801

I know many believe this to be a topic too hot to handle - but an open forum needs to be a place for respectable debate.

if we don’t begin to acknowledge the impact that our past-time has on the planet - others will do so. 
I have taken the pledge ... Shells revised Carbon Offset Scheme means that I donate 0.5p / Litre of fuel purchased towards carbon offset schemes ... and Shell match fund that donation.

I know many will be sceptical & deride my efforts - but I hope others will be encouraged to at least in part offset the impact their driving has on our precious planet.

By the way I believe Shell Vpower will continue to have minimal ethanol content.