Attention Reservists

After much conversation, negotiation and a little arm twisting, Tim has managed to find us space for a few more entrants on the 2020 RBRR.

I will now open up the entry to number 145. That means anyone on the reserve list with an entry number 145 or less will now be able to edit their entry, pay and take up a place.

If you do not want to take up the offer then please let me know and I'll offer it to the next in line. In light of the number of remaining reservists, this offer will only remain open until 16th Feb, if you haven't been in touch then I'll withdraw your entry and offer the place to the next reservist in line.

Tim and the team will continue to try and find ways for the remaining reservists to get on the run and as soon as spaces become available, we'll let you know.

J

Tim thanks for highlighting this.

I was not aware and even made a comment about my entry being on the Reserve list on the RBRR Banter FB Page a few days ago to reassure someone getting panicky about whether to bother get their car finished.  Saying not to worry as most reserve entries will get a place if they wanted one.

Now I am trying to work out how I actually get my entry upgrade from Reserve!!!!!  I don't want to miss out now Woodie seems to be sorted and I just need to get the miles in :-)

MUT

Hi Keith

Thanks for following up on this.

Did not receive an e-mail so wonder if there is a problem with my e-mail address.  I have found my Bigfoot address is playing up so now use my other one - tedt.taylor@btinternet.com - thought I had passed the info on to CT.

If it is still the old Bigfoot address could it be changed to the btinternet one please?

Strangely the problem only affected a few people/contacts so if friends have a problem they should simply use BTinternet

I have now worked out how to pay for my entry and get it upgraded though will have to wait a few days for my pension to come through and hope it is not too late!

MUT

• 3 weeks later...