If you are a member and find that you are not shown as such then you will need to do the following-

Go to your profile page (People -My Profile on the menu)

Mouse over 'settings' top right

You should have an option called 'Member Data', click on this and enter your details.

If you get an error message when trying to view your profile please report this as an error and I'll take look.

K

This is exactly what I did. The only hang up was the "settings" option (Crossed spanner and screwdriver icon) ONLY appears when you select "People" and "My Profile" which I had to work out as I didn't have that bit of info. Then took a bit longer to work out how to register car details. Thanks to Darren Sharp for giving the gist of it on the FB RBRR Banter page! Still need to work out how to upload pics!

Related question / thread hijack: when you're logged in and looking at your profile, should it be possible to edit the 'Car' info? 

I've got 2 cars registered on my profile: 1300 fwd and Spitfire. I can click on the 1300fwd box and edit details or upload photos. But I can't click on the Spitfire box - it doesn't let me do anything with it. Just wanted to edit some of the info before the website gets swamped tomorrow. 

Hi, I'm up for entering the 2020 RBRR also as a first timer.  I've just managed to update my vehicle profile having worked out the long way how to do it, and then just managed to upload a photo after randomly pushing buttons.  Only half way there though, my photo is upside down and I cant see how to change this.  Help!

Rob

Pete: I had something similar a while back, where part of the system locks you out. As I recall, Keith sorted it out for me. Bizarrely, if I click on your Spitfire, I get a page that includes an "Edit entry" button...

Rob: upside-down photos are a bane of this site. The usual culprit is Apple - iPhones and iPads mount the CCD the wrong way up, so the image is saved upside down with a "rotate 180" tag, which doesn't get propagated correctly. If you have access to a photo editor (I use Gimp but MSPaint or the MacOS equivalent will do) you can rotate, scale, trim, and generally tidy up the image before uploading.

Quoted from RobPearce-

Pete: I had something similar a while back, where part of the system locks you out. As I recall, Keith sorted it out for me. Bizarrely, if I click on your Spitfire, I get a page that includes an "Edit entry" button...

Haha, OK thanks Rob. Maybe I'll have to log out and give it a go!