Just changed from my Hotmail account to my Gmail account on the Membership tab on the old site but not sure if this will be picked up on the new site or for my RBRR entry.

Never received a confirmation e-mail to my Hotmail account but since the money left my bank account, I assumed everything was in order.

Can't see how to change details like my e-mail address on the new site yet either.

Jim.

Hi Jim

I've just changed mine from my hotmail address to googlemail. Think it's worked 🤔 Click on your username then the settings button to the right. This brings up a menu, choose change address and do the necessary edits.

Hope it works for you, I think it has for mine although I haven't had any new emails since doing it.

Richard

From Keith - Internet bullies Microsoft have been trying to undermine us and our event by blocking e-mails from this server preventing users from verify their accounts. They have been asked via our ISP to desist but are continuing in this hostile action against us, a small club trying to raise money for charity. We can't let them succeed, if you are Microsoft or Hotmail user please can you tell them what you think of them, or move to a proper provider!

No, Steve, it's not due to misconfiguration. The three ISPs in question - outlook.com, hotmail.com and Virgin Media - are all well known bullies and incompetents. Virgin used to completely block my perfectly valid email address for containing a character that all the email RFCs explicitly state IS VALID. And hotmail have been such a torrent of spam for so long that they just randomly block anything. In particular, many of these sort of worthless excuses for ISPs adopt blacklists for "online safety" that will block, and I kid you not, any domain with "triumph" in it because of the association with bras. It's rather like the government IT system that blocked any email that mentioned sex, including names like Middlesex

It looks like our entry has been denied cannot see us on the list despite getting through with no technical issues  and being one of the number 11's on the list so was quite early, is this because of having a hotmail account and not receiving a conformation email.