Ashley,

You can change your crew and car details online but not change the number of crew members. To do that you need to go through Jason.

The organisers specifically asked for this as the number of crew affects the total number of participants and hence affects the allocation of important Club resources like pies and breakfasts.

Keith

Keith thanks for the update I will have to contact Jason. However this goes against what several officials posted in the run up to the entry for the RBRR being open. It advised that for people who had limited funds in the run up to Christmas that they only make a minimum entry of two people £250 and alter it nearer the time when they had funds available. In my case I was wanting to enter all 3 persons but after the web site crashed 3 times while I was trying to submit my entry which took over 20 minutes I decided to only enter two people as it was suggested on the forum that you could make amendments to car and crew online after your entry had been accepted.