• 1 month later...

Hoping to do RBRR again next year.. This time in the supercharged TR6 (will the pistons survive!) and my sister (wanting to do it to celebrate her 40th birthday!). Did it in a friends stag last year.. guessing wont be as comfortable this time
Cheers
Tim

• 1 month later...

Well, we did it!

I'm really glad to confirm that we'll be part of RBRR 2018 as Team BrIt (currently #26, but it seems that the numbering went crazy) thanks to our friend Laurence who will host us in his 2000 and will do all the preparation. Can't wait for October...

Quoted from kin74
Well, we did it!

I'm really glad to confirm that we'll be part of RBRR 2018 as Team BrIt (currently #26, but it seems that the numbering went crazy) thanks to our friend Laurence who will host us in his 2000 and will do all the preparation. Can't wait for October...

Really good news.

There is always a way to solve a problem, and CT is very good at it.

Thanks guys, I'd love to make the RBRR more popular amongst Italian Triumph enthusiasts, we already talked about it in the past and will do it again for sure since we'll be part of it. And possibly in 2020 there will be not only Italian entrants but Italian cars too.