Leaving Cars at the Start/Finish

Quick question.  Team 127's car and its owner are in Sussex and I'm in Gloucester.  For some reason he doesn't want to pop over and pick me up on his way to Knebworth.  So if I drive myself to Knebworth, am I able to dump the car there until Monday morning without it getting clamped, towed away or set alight?

Failing that, is there anybody driving over from this general direction who could give me a lift?   Of course, if parking is available, I'd be happy to take somebody over if it helps.

Thanks,
Dave

Thanks Richard, I may take you up on that offer.  I'll let you know.

Ted - I'm on the south side of the city itself, about 45 minutes from the Wye Dean meets if Google maps is correct.  I've wanted to go along to one of the meets, but it always seems that I've had something else going on the same evening.  One of these days I'll actually turn up though.

Quoted from Dave1360
Thanks Richard, I may take you up on that offer.  I'll let you know.

Ted - I'm on the south side of the city itself, about 45 minutes from the Wye Dean meets if Google maps is correct.  I've wanted to go along to one of the meets, but it always seems that I've had something else going on the same evening.  One of these days I'll actually turn up though.

I know Gloucester very well - used to teach in Stonehouse and was born in Churchdown when I lived for about 20 years and qualified for teaching in Cheltenham.

We are only a small group but let's have a chat at the driver's briefing - Gordon my co-driver is the organiser.

MUT

Thanks Matt, Dursley is certainly easier for me to get to than Bristol.  Friday morning is good and I can get a floor for Sunday night although I can't remember where off hand.  Can you put me down as a probable definite and I'll get back to you nearer the time to confirm.  Cheers, Dave