Ferry crossings 2017

Royboy66

Hi Roy, I agree it would be a nice sight to have a deck full of Triumphs. I have asked for 12.00 on Tuesday 5th and 14.00 return on Sunday 10th. Have yet to receive confirmation from co-ordin8 but Dane said should be no problem. I did understand from him that some others have asked for the 12.00 on 5th but more opted for 14.00, despite the higher cost of this sailing, perhaps travelling to Dover from further afield. I know the 14.00 return is at a premium also but want to have time to have a relaxing breakfast before a steady run to Dunkerque.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got off the phone from Dane at TeamCordin8 and have requested Dover - Dunkirk Tuesday ferry at 4PM and Sunday 2PM

2PM ferry looking busy apparently and that was just pushing it a little bit too close for comfort for us as it's a 5 hour non stop drive

• 1 month later...

I have a EuroTunnel reservation that I cannot use this Summer, so I'm planning to change it and use the tunnel for 10CR.
Is anyone else using the tunnel? It's a lot more expensive than the ferry, but I'll lose the booking if I don't use it this way

• 2 weeks later...

Received email from Dane at teamcoordin8 at 14.44 today confirming my requested reservations - out Dover-Dunkirk Tuesday 5/9 @12.00 and return Sunday 10/9 @ 14.00. Just called him with my credit card details and was not surprised to hear I was the first!
Tim

• 1 month later...