Good luck to all crews!!

GTRoger

Wishing all 10CR crews good luck and a safe trip!! Think it will be another good one, the route looks interesting and fresh, visiting some new areas.

I'll be at the start in Kerkrade to cheer you up and (if time allows) also at Rolduc on sunday. Looking forward seeing all of you!

Quoted from GTRoger
Nope, you've misread that. It's the Belgian 2000 ( Dirk?) that's out with a blown diff.

Kris & Ben in the 2500s estate, are they not Belgian to ?
I found there names in the message diary and had a look on FB..

So could be that Dirk & Shaun are still rolling !

Unfortunately we are not rolling at all! A great shame, but for various reasons (car, illness, accident) we could not make it, we are both gutted but we wish everyone an enjoyable trip (he says very jeleous) 😉
If anyone does have the misfortune of breaking down and has to recover, send me a message and have your car recovered to my place, then repair or collect it at you leisure

We are hoping to still come over to Rolduc (if dirk gets better, good luck matey)

Have fun chaps and chapesses

Regards
Shaun

Quoted from Sheepy
Unfortunately we are not rolling at all! A great shame, but for various reasons (car, illness, accident) we could not make it, we are both gutted but we wish everyone an enjoyable trip (he says very jeleous) 😉
If anyone does have the misfortune of breaking down and has to recover, send me a message and have your car recovered to my place, then repair or collect it at you leisure

We are hoping to still come over to Rolduc (if dirk gets better, good luck matey)

Have fun chaps and chapesses

Regards
Shaun
Cock and balls.

Get well, Dirk.

Martin, just read aboot yer rad,
can you not cut the core ends, and solder them up where its holed

gotta be a local place to buy a solder iron an solder.
will get you going again,or is this too late for you now !!

V V tuff luck Mike, could have been  v v much worse  though

M

Quoted from ferny
Cock and balls.

Get well, Dirk.

Oh well, the next one! (Famous last words)
Dirk has flu, his wife fractured her foot so is not very mobile and the car is not totally finished, and my mankini didn't arrive in the post! we gave it a go but was not able to finish, we have two years of testing ready for the next one (hey, miy car might even be ready by then)
Sorry to hear about the ones retiring, but let me know if anyone still wants to drop cars off at my place.

Good luck the rest.

Quoted from GT6 M
Martin, just read aboot yer rad,
can you not cut the core ends, and solder them up where its holed

gotta be a local place to buy a solder iron an solder.
will get you going again,or is this too late for you now !!

V V tuff luck Mike, could have been  v v much worse  though

M

Thanks everyone.  The rest if my crew are not really spanner monkeys plus there's a lot of damage actually, much more than zI thought St midnight in the middle of nowhere.

If we were say in Cortina I think we could have sorted it with some help from other experienced CT crews and a lump hammer for panel beating! Then got some kind of fix for the radiator and lashed it up but in the middle of nowhere, dog tired and teed off I went with the insurance option which looks like it will pay off.

My commiserations to others suffering problems and congratulations to those enjoying the event still. This and the moral support from home is brilliant and why Club Triumph is so great.

By the way, a very good friend was offering to organise a rescue operation for the car in case it was deemed nor worthy of being repatriated - cheers mate

Quoted from Raider

Thanks everyone.  The rest if my crew are not really spanner monkeys plus there's a lot of damage actually, much more than zI thought St midnight in the middle of nowhere.

If we were say in Cortina I think we could have sorted it with some help from other experienced CT crews and a lump hammer for panel beating! Then got some kind of fix for the radiator and lashed it up but in the middle of nowhere, dog tired and teed off I went with the insurance option which looks like it will pay off.

My commiserations to others suffering problems and congratulations to those enjoying the event still. This and the moral support from home is brilliant and why Club Triumph is so great.

By the way, a very good friend was offering to organise a rescue operation for the car in case it was deemed nor worthy of being repatriated - cheers mate

That's what we're here for - moral support is about all I can do! Glad you're all OK.

Richard

Quoted from GT6 M
If i recall it, was there no a bigg Stag /deer  run oot infront / hit Cookie on this run once
made him go off, damage the car !!

To all left init, good luk,

M

That was on the RBRR somewhere north of Edinburgh near Pitlochry I think, I remember seeing his yellow Gt6 by the road and later on a low loader near Glasgow. I think he managed to get to JOG.