Quoted from Raider

Been told today that it will be back in the UK around October 1st at a location in Brentford.  The insurance company will then contact me about what happens next.

I reckon Essex is better than the Czech Republic for me to make sure the car is saved one way or another 🙂

Good to know PMW is on the way back to the UK 🙂

Dodgy place that Brentwood in Essex, my home town!

I guess if the Insurance are bringing it back there is a good chance of Martin obtaining the salvage even if written off as it should really only be a Cat C write off at most just uneconomic to repair through insurance but able to be put back on the road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It might be Mike but I have now received a settlement cheque (pun intended ) in the post this morning.

When the car is back and I am fully satisfied everything is good I will email Peter James my appreciation along with some comments on how things might be improved too.

I'll also  let them know I will write an article for the magazine relating my experience and general satisfaction.

But that will be after all those chickens have been counted

PMW  is now back and under our car port.

I  will check it out this weekend but apparently the delivery guy started it up no problem and drove it off the street and Deana said the engine sounded just fine.

It looks like the front valence had also been pulled out a bit too.

Quoted from Nick Jones
The last one is home - that is good news.  Good luck with the repairs - and is there a dent in the sill or was it just a trick of the light?

Nick

It was a trick of the light as you thought Nick. I will see if I can get some photos up on here later after I have had a good look.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...