10CR  2015   Who's staying where ??

Tuesday 8th  -- The Lupton  â€“ Northampton
Wednesday 9th  -- Abdij Rolduc
Friday 11th – Hotel Villa Argentina – Cortina

For Saturday 12th we are booked into – Hotel Rasthaus Seligweiler – Ulm but we might do the all nighter so would cancel at short notice and take the passenger seat in a TR6 instead.

AndyF

Quoted from mikeyb
Teams Bishop and Jones both booked into Hotel Mennicken, Wursellen nr Aachen for Wed 9th

Hotel Meuble oasi, Via Cantore 2, Cortina d'Ampezzo, BL, 32043 for Fri 11th - in order to get single beds, I've had to book two triple rooms - there will be at least one spare bed if anyone is stuck for accom?

Quoted from mikeyb

Hotel Meuble oasi, Via Cantore 2, Cortina d'Ampezzo, BL, 32043 for Fri 11th - in order to get single beds, I've had to book two triple rooms - there will be at least one spare bed if anyone is stuck for accom?

Hotel Rasthaus Seligweiler – Ulm for Sat 12th (free cancellation in case we are feeling brave or foolhardy

Depends on the insurance company. I'm pretty sure my classic insurance with Peter James  is Comprehensive Europe wide and includes Europe wide breakdown and recovery. However I'm off to Europe in the modern next week, I've had to pay £35 extra to extend the comprehensive cover with a green card on direct line insurance (otherwise would have been 3rd party only whilst abroad) and also had to pay another £40 to extend the green flag breakdown cover into Europe for 10 days. Bizarrely though the home insurance is also with Direct line and includes annual worldwide family travel insurance so I've got that bit covered.

• 2 weeks later...

Team Broom,
Post it here also so my teammate knows where to have his love letters send,
Abdij Rolduc, Hotel Pontechiesa just outside the old town of Cortina, Hotel Engel in Ulm ( no more vacancies when I looked at Seligwiler) Rolduc.

We'll possibly take the slightly less hardcore version going over the Tsjimmeljoch.

D

• 1 month later...