I hope everyone is getting the emails I send out as I am still getting 2 error reports saying the email address does not exist.

As I am sending the email BCC I cannot see which email addresses these might be.

If you HAVE NOT received the updates please contact me via the forum.

This will become more important as we get closer to the start.

Thanks
AndyF

• 1 month later...

boy o boy,
I plotted the overnight route in the routeplanner..
They are in for a sweet spot of driving!
It is almost a 10CR on it's own, in fact my thoughts were that it would be a shame to tear through this section at night and not taking the time to fully enjoy the route.
Anybody wanting the gpx file to upload in their gps PM me, not sure there are no mistakes. on 2 occasions it seemed a bit off and odd. My routeplanner took a detour crossing the Rhine, maybe it was the intention to take a ferry but he did not know of it, and on a second occasion t he WP seemed to be on a little forest road off the main road, but they rejoin a mile or do further.

Nah, we'll stick with the easy version this year, specially because we will need our nights in bed  to recover from the rush job to get the Spitty finished in time I assume.

D