Cherished Vehicle Insurance

TimW

Today I arranged some insurance cover for the GT6. Previously I've used Carol Nash but Cherished Vehicle insurance eventually won my business. Prices were pretty much the same but it wasn't until Barry at cherished told me that any Club Triumph member that's insured with Cherished insurance under the same type of policy can drive each others Triumphs and be covered fully comprehensively! This is a specific benefit for Club Triumph members at no additional cost. As I'm sure your all aware classic car policies do not cover the policy holder to drive any other vehicle other than the one insured. What a great benefit to have! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ben Hutchings said:

Woah... that's... nuts. Did you get that in writing!? 😂

Also, who's coming over this evening to let me drive their Triumph while mine isn't drivable! 

Cool isn't it! Joking aside though you've got to be careful because the members need to have the exact same policy type with cherished. They do a couple of different types. Best to specifically ask at quote stage