Ten CR Spectators

As in previous years, we have contacted various interested parties in some of the countries the 10CR passes through
Already contact has been made to our Italian comrades in Il Registro Spitfire and soon to colleagues in Germany and Luxembourg
There were quite a few continental spectators on the last run ,taking photographs at the side of the road,where time permitted a stop and quick chat to some where made
So if you get chance and you see waving by some at the side of the road in a Triumph....stop and have a few words

slight thread drift - a set of these went through really cheap on ebay a couple of days ago - around £70 if I recall.   I picked up 5 even cheaper (but in two installments!) last year. Have acquired some nuts and possibly centres.  One of my jobs this winter will be to paint and polish them.

One anomaly though, I was going to get some adaptor rings/spigot rings to bring the size of the internal centre hole down to that nearer to the Triumph, however the inside edge of the centre hole on all 5 wheels has been machined at 45 deg so this will be tricky. Has anyone else found the same?  Is it really an issue?

• 2 weeks later...