Seems to me that we will have a large contingent of Triumph crews in Aachen the night before 'kick off'. I've been there once before but only for a couple of hours in the evening but does anyone else know the city? Be nice to meet up, have a couple of beers and break some bread together.

Andy Flexney sent out an email a week or so ago but it seems not many people got it. Andy looks at these posts so should pick this up and send you an email. Basically its Cortina on Friday night and Ulm on Saturday night Sunday is already booked for you at Rolduc. That leaves Weds night at Aachen, unless you have made other arrangements for getting to the start.

When I choose a hotel I always use location (centre of town), price, and whether there are two single beds...not when travelling with the Mrs...when I demand two rooms! Done all mine vis Booking.com.

yes, sorry there was something not quite right with the distribution list I was using, this has now been corrected and everybody on the entrants list should have received them by now.

If you have not got them it means I still have a wrong email address for you or your spam filter is working too well. Please let me know via PM if I have the wrong email address.

Thanks
Andy

AndyF wrote:
yes, sorry there was something not quite right with the distribution list I was using, this has now been corrected and everybody on the entrants list should have received them by now.

If you have not got them it means I still have a wrong email address for you or your spam filter is working too well. Please let me know via PM if I have the wrong email address.

Thanks
Andy

Andy

You may find the spam filters are being triggered if you send to more than about 5 addresses at a time.

When we were doing the mailing lists for the Classic LeMans trips (300 recipients), we had to resort to a small program that sends each email as an individual one.

The problem will be accentuated if your ISP is "known" for spamming, or you are using a webmail type address (hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc)

Lots of emails will not even get as far as peoples "junk email" folder, being pre-filtered at source.

Perhaps best is an individual email to each person you suspect has not received anything, to see if that gets a result.

Cheers

Colin