Is your entry up to date - and paid up?

I've contacted everyone who still owes fees or needs to update their entry but several entries are still not complete, some reservists have not yet taken up their places. We are over subscribed so we are reliant upon a few crews dropping out so if you can't take up your place, please do let me know. Otherwise I will continue to chase until the end of the month when I would like to cull those who aren't responding or paying and remove them from the list.

If you don't show "live there is a problem so you need to action that ASAP, with teh exception of teams 60 and 68 - this isn't your problem, it's mine, the financial records for your entries are incorrect

I am conscious that a few of you have had issues with the web based system and thank  you for your patience as we have worked through those issues. 

In general, most entries have gone through OK, many of the issues seem to be down to the website strangely allowing people to set up accounts with the same details resulting in duplicate entries, which the system then falls over when you try to use one of them! We are looking into how to fix this.

Some of you have contacted me for help, I know I've been elusive - often I don't have the answer and it needs a combination of us to find a way round things. 

We do have an issue with adding a third crewman, please let me know directly of you want to do this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...