I got myself one, and the rest of Team Fallowell got them as Christmas presents too. A shame that our first event, 2012 got such a short write up. Did nothing interesting happen? I remember submitting a story, but maybe a team member nearly falling out of the car isn't the right kind of 'funny'?

On the plus side there is a nice little shot of us on the 2016 event when we stopped at Tebay, and like most of the rest of the run, the bonnet is up to let the seam out!!

• 1 month later...

What's with this 'might' Stuart? Pull your finger out man and shell out the hard earned - I finally collected my copy yesterday and it's a rattling good read. Don't just take my word for it, I would refer you to James Elliott's paean of praise in his 'Comment' item on p31 of the March Classic & Sports Car.

See you at the Dinner,

Tim

Hoping I can pick mine up at the Dinner that was a prize from a competition in the bar after last years meal. Ellis told me I'd won it and I remember we had to guess the number of something, can't remember what the something was I had to guess the number of though as I was a bit drunk at the time!

• 3 weeks later...

Quoted from Tim Hunt
What's with this 'might' Stuart? Pull your finger out man and shell out the hard earned - I finally collected my copy yesterday and it's a rattling good read. Don't just take my word for it, I would refer you to James Elliott's paean of praise in his 'Comment' item on p31 of the March Classic & Sports Car.

See you at the Dinner,

Tim

I did buy one and even had it signed by the author