After the success,once again, of this years event .....discussions started within hours of finishing ....for  the 2018 event. Ideas being thrown around already. A growing in popularity event that had 24 entrants this year.
With the new Joint Area Organisers Chris and Ian , Mik Davies `Livingstone...I presume` will assist in finding all those roads that we did not know existed. Roll on...

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to all of the P&P organisers who made the weekend's driving such fun and the roads which gave the cars a really good workout. Good to hear that plans are already afoot for next year, look forward to seeing what challenges you come up. Dave and Jackie

Quoted from Batch
Good to hear that plans are already afoot for next year,

There may be a few changes next year, but it'll be evolution not revolution. Any feedback on most favoured and least favoured parts of this year's weekend would certainly be welcomed.

• 2 weeks later...

Quoted from AAC567X
... least favoured parts of this year's weekend ...

... for me is that the date was to close to my annual holiday in September.
So rather difficult to get a week of from work to take part.
The end of May or the start of June would suit me better  

Quoted from Velocita Rosso
I think a survey is due...on 2017 entrants to see who would do it again.....and more important to attract more new entrants

We'd do it again but agree that June might be better as the event has always clashed with our summer holiday in previous years.
By all means organise a survey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"After the success,once again, of this years event .....discussions started within hours of finishing ....for  the 2018 event. Ideas being thrown around already. A growing in popularity event that had 24 entrants this year.
With the new Joint Area Organisers Chris and Ian , Mik Davies `Livingstone...I presume` will assist in finding all those roads that we did not know existed. Roll on..."

I just hope Martin's name will continue with the 10 Countries.  xxx

I'm still too ill to get out and about. I'd be really grateful if someone could get hold of a copy for me. I'll reimburse all costs.

However, my original post was re the 2018 Border Raiders. It didn't seem like queries were receiving a suitable response. If this is happening by other means it would look better if this was mentioned on here. Sorry if I'm treading on toes, but I'll help out any way I can. Xxx