Entry List for 27th RBRR

Yep me too - change to team member and to the car we wish to use. ... Richard has agreed to join me, as my former co-driver's health is no longer up to the challenge. Greta gets to drive someone else's car!....gets to ride a Stag! 

MYY.jpg

12 hours ago, Greta said:

Yep me too - change to team member and to the car we wish to use. ... Richard has agreed to join me, as my former co-driver's health is no longer up to the challenge. Greta gets to drive someone else's car!....gets to ride a Stag! 

MYY.jpg

Does Richard know about your rather "enthusiastic" driving style? 

I might suggest he moves the red line down to 3000rpm.

🙂

I’m reassured that in a Stag one can take a less hurried approach... just waft along on an endless wave of torque ... 

... so comfortable are Stags - you can catch them knapping - I recall monstering one 3 years ago on the A9 climb beyond Helmsdale.

he was happy enough as we slithered around Bill Gwynne’s rally track last year.

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

With Craig's help the temp Entry list is displayed here https://www.clubtriumph.co.uk/rbrr/entry-list/

I'm now managing things manually so there will be a lag for changes to appear.

That's absolutely great Jason. I love the speed with which the list opens via Events - RBRR - Entry List. I could make a cup of tea before that happened on the old website - well almost! Thanks Craig.

Tim

Edited by Tim Hunt

One 'benefit' of doing it this way (which is how I used to do the entry list before it was on the CT web page) is that changes are instant and easily published. Might not be as aesthetically pleasing as I'd like it but for a quick lash up, it does what we need it to.

50 minutes ago, RobPearce said:

Well... there does appear to be some misalignment of names to teams. My entry (team 122) has never had anything to do with Lord Nelson!

Good spot - bit of an ordering issue with entry numbers being our of sequence - they got allocated by time of drafting not time of completion of the entry so those who were unable to complete quickly often ended up a higher entry number than those who started the same time and were lucky enough to finish first. (I think!)

Anyway, fixed now until I break it again 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/04/2021 at 08:28, thescrapman said:

Does Richard know about your rather "enthusiastic" driving style? 

I might suggest he moves the red line down to 3000rpm.

🙂

Having co-driven with Nuala previously against the clock, I am under no illusions.

And I regularly take my Stag engine up to the red line, it works much better like that!

Richard