RBRR 2021 Entry List, Reservists and the waiting game

Hi!

I've had a bit of a spring clean and a ring round a few people on the reserve list following a check up on what entry fees remain outstanding. As a result there are a couple of places opened up for the next in line.

So, there a couple of housekeeping things to get out there.

Please check your spam filters - in the past a number of our emails have ended up in spam, this might be because they come from an automated system and are addressed to many people.

Please keep your Club Triumph membership up to date - you must be a paid up  member to take part in the RBRR.

There's been a few spam emails around that seem to have confused people, if in any doubt about your entry status, go to the entry list on the website Sorry, link no longer available this will always be the most up to date version. If it says you're on the list or you now need to pay then please edit your entry and pay.

PLEASE keep your contact info up to date - if I'm chasing entry fees or trying to offer you a reserve place and I don't get a response to email reminders I'll generally resort to the phone number on your profile. However, if I can't get a response then I have to assume you've gone cold on the idea and offer your place to the next crew.

And finally, a word about WITHDRAWALS - if you withdraw I will need your bank details in order to process a refund, less the £50 admin fee that's withheld. Please be patient, the refund process is fully hand crafted and manual - I need to email the treasury team and they manually issue the refund. Remember, we're a bunch or amateur volunteers doing this on a shoe string - we try to do a good job but sometimes, life gets in the way!

I think that's all for now :-)