RBRR 2018 IMPORTANT NOTICE

Can't get my head round it either Andy, all the things that you needed to do like linking your membership to forum name and cars against your membership have been in place for years and yet still my username and password weren't carried over so can't get logged in or entered.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can’t log into the new forum using the log on details for logging onto here
For various reasons I’m not currently a member of club triumph,if that stops me using the new forum then that’s just one more reason for me not to be a member,which for me would be a shame as I’m currently trying really hard to think of reasons to re new my membership

Quoted from Davemate
I can’t log into the new forum using the log on details for logging onto here
For various reasons I’m not currently a member of club triumph,if that stops me using the new forum then that’s just one more reason for me not to be a member,which for me would be a shame as I’m currently trying really hard to think of reasons to re new my membership

Davemate,

Surely doing RBRR would be a great reason to stay? Apart from the lovely people on here (myself not included, I'm horrible, but everyone else is lovely)? Don't go!

Finally entry completed. Thought it was going to time out first, must have been close. Hope things go easier on the actual run. This is our first time, thought about it for years, just taking early retirement at christmas and had this on my bucket list to do. Roll on October. New car preparation  underway , 1969 Triumph 2000 saloon, bought with this event in mind. Lots to do, but with time on my hands, will be ready. Look forward to meeting you all.
John

Quoted from Jdowson
Lots to do, but with time on my hands, will be ready. Look forward to meeting you all.
John

Yeah, Right.

You will be back here the night before moaning that you have not had a moment to spare as retirement has been so busy compared to going to work everyday...

Looking forward to meeting you too when the tie arrives.

Good luck

If you get a status of "in Payment" then we may need to manually check whether the payment has gone through or not. Please email me the last 4 digits of the card you used to pay and I'll check with Keith. All this means is that the entry is on the system but it doesn't know if the payment went through or not (the Lloyds system is a bit tetchy), there will be no problem with the entry.

If you see your name in the entry list twice then you may have entered twice, we will check this out and see what's happened, you may have been charged twice and if so we will refund.

Finally, entry numbers are provisional and will change - the system (or ma r code) couldn't cope with so many concurrent users so entry numbers are a little weird at the moment, when the rush dies down we'll sort it out (when we do, you'll each get an email as the real entry number is allocated).

We are not going to make any changes tonight whilst the system is under heavy load! It has not fallen over, what is happening is we are using all the available (paid for) processor power so stuff is running slowly and your browser could time out. However, if your name is on the list just go back in an edit the entry, please don't create a new one or you may get charged twice!