RBRR 2018 IMPORTANT NOTICE

Apologies for my silence, I work on a site where I have no internet or mobile phone access so I'm not able to moonlight during the day!

A couple of updates for you.

I still haven't don the numbers but I promise I'll sort them out on the weekend.

You should get an email when you have paid, if you didn't get one don't fret, we know Hotmail seems to just avoid our emails, it's possible there may be others. If you registered with a Hotmail address it may be worth changing that - got to the new site and edit your profile - there are some instructions on the separate thread. This won't result in a resend of the missing email but it will ensure you get any subsequent emails.

Apologies accepted for previous snarky comments - it was a bit of a mental weekend and I appreciate people did get frustrated

I think we messed up too in not being very clear about what web sites to go to and exactly what to do when you got there - despite that it still filled up in record time. I can't do much about that, with the sort of demand we have there will always be some who miss out, sorry. Perhaps there's room for another similar event, if you agree, step up and organise one (genuinely, have a go. Any CT event organising team member will be happy to chat through what's needed and if you are doing it as a Club event you can probably use the website too!)

Reserve list protocol - I'm going to start a separate thread as this one is massive and it'll get lost here!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic