Rob normally does one but can't this year, so I've thrown this out.

If you have a Google account you should be able to edit it. Keep in mind, you're editing it for everyone, so don't break it or it's buggered for everyone.

The reason for this? It's a brilliant idea Rob had but takes a lot of work. This way people are able to add and change their info and you can access it on the run or print it off yourself.

Editable version;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs8A4-T3tSPzHpSsrJppQZ9UKLkAgom26m3kqnJISb8/edit?usp=sharing

Quoted from Tim Hunt
I struggled to input my list, is there a limitation on number of characters? Anyway I gave up and will email the full list of what I will be carrying to the other entrants in TR3-TR4A vehicles, currently seven by my count.

Tim

If there's any issues send them to me in a message and I'll try to sort it. Should (hopefully) have plenty of time now.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, re spares, don`t forget that if you ring ahead to the oncoming signing/checkpoint, marshals may be able to help source a bit that you may be short of
The last few years at Blyth we have also carried a boot full of spares in the marshal car ,from oil (one year one car needed two gallons having problems from Enfield to Blyth ) to plugs ,caps and the like. Even fuses had to be sourced (but no rocker shafts)