Damned silly title is it not! (I'll change it for next time)

Could all crews return these to me, as at present I have about 25, 49 left to come in- retirees can vote as well.

Send via the following methods:
e-mail: timbancroft61@hotmail.com
Phone: 07966 289 782 or 01784 465 351

Some people have got the wrong idea about this award, its the car not the crew that you are voting for. at present its a 3 horse race- not gonna tell you who between though.
The award will be presented at the Clubs dinner at Hatfield in March next year- should be a good evening- we should present the Charity with the cheque- it will be one of those big jobbies llike they have on TV telethons, all crews will be presented with their finishers awards. Please don't worry that the dinner will some sort of mini awards ceremony- it will not- please (Especially you Mr Stokes) no sad acceptance speeches c/w tears.

Tim, maybe you could have both a car and a crew of the run?  It was difficult for us to decide which car was best prepared (after all, how do we really know?), whereas it was easier to see some crews demonstrating true event spirit (those who took vast amounts of spares/those who stopped to help everyone/those who were in an Acclaim without shame...)

Archived