2 page article on RBRR in 'Classic Cars', mag.

I got my copy too...

I like the caption on my photo! If only they knew it was probably one of the slowest cars to do the event...!

Excellent article... shame it's a still ages until the next one! Hope there is going to be something in there over the summer of 2006...

I suppose it's good publicity but a what shame that they were incapable of publishing accurate information. They got the number of starters wrong by almost a factor of two, and messed up the credits for the photos that they used, despite having been spoonfed all the information by the club.
:-/

Sorry the rant, but they are supposed to be professional journalists.

K

There's no need to apologise, it's perfectly understandable: there are mistakes and then there are mistakes.

You don't reckon they thought "There can't be that many cars entered, it must be the number of people" and divided by two, do you?

I could tell you about the way some "journalists" from another mag treated a car belonging to someone I know, but it would make you cry  :'(

C'mon guys.

You'll never get a totally accurate report on any event.

Motoring News, as it was, could even get the name of the winner of a rally right on occasion.

Any publicity is good publicity.

I know of some club officials that would rip your arms off to get a two page spread in the glossies.

Well done to all those involved in getting the RBRR and the Club some major PR exposure.

2000 members!  You never know!

What a complete let down ! I'm biting my lip really hard, because if I don't; I'm sure I'll 'say' something I'll regret. >:(

Just one question I have to ask: Is it just me; or are the other picture takers, P***** off that they have not been credited for the use of their photos ?

Archived