• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cook1e wrote:
I still haven't got my Triumph Torque and neither has my co-driver Bodders >:(, but having found out last night that the form was available on the web I did a quick download and it went in the post this morning.... ;)

Top man cook1e

Thanks very much.  Now all we have to decide on is your GT6 or my Spit.  

Jason wrote:

Drove past a "body shop" here yesterday, about 15 guys beating the crap out of dented cars with big lumps of wood, some guy spraying in the open air with a fag in his mouth and another welding two cars together with a stick welder - all high tech stuff!

How long before NU starts shipping cars out to India for the accident repairs to be done cheaper??? Worked for the call centres.

Or is that what you are there to do.......?!?!?!?!

Mmmmmm...

Colin

p.s. if they hadn't thought of it and you sell the idea to them, I want 50%!

This Atlas thingy - does it have a bed in the back?

Beginning to sound like a gay mobile love shack! ;)

McJim.

PS  Jason, never besmirch our beautiful national flag as an oily rag - we never forget.  We've a "team" waiting for you at Carter Bar to welcome you to God's Own Country!  However, a low start number will iron out any problems.  

Now I'll probably be on the reserve list at No. 150!

Oooooh I do hope I didn't send a rubber one!!!! I really want to get going now! Only 10 and a bit months to go! Kaye and I are planning a trip to the South of France in the Summer as a prelude. I am just wanting the Sunshine back so I can enjoy the car and finish the fettling.

It's like being a kid and watching the clock...........

Archived