Who's going?

Ellis

Hi all

I can see a fair few people are suggesting they are attending on Facebook, but not many passes have been requested.

Be great actually see people for real, and fill our stand to capacity with all your cars.

Get your pass request in soon. This will provide you and a passenger with a day pass, parking in the CT Area or public area - you will be directed to one of these two places upon arrival.

https://www.clubtriumph.co.uk/national-event/

On 21/06/2021 at 20:10, Ben Hutchings said:

@Ellis I fear I’m about to ask a stupid question: If I’m not bringing a Triumph should I still enter the Model and Reg of the car I am arriving in? Or is the Model/Reg thing only for people using the classic parking? Ta. 

Hi Ben.

Yes still need the car description so it matches the pass for the guys on the gate.

Regards

Ellis

• Thanks 1

On 24/06/2021 at 10:15, poppyman said:

Can we not just print the invoice Ellis? It would save you a lot of work.

Tony.

The invoice doesn't contain all of the info required, and means nothing to the marshals at Gaydon, hence.

The passes are all prepped, I'm just waiting for some final info from Gaydon to include on the email instructions. Hopefully they'll be out over the weekend if I get a reply today, or very early next week if not.

Edited by Ellis

All passes requested as at this moment have now been produced and sent, so if you haven't received one through email, please check your spam folders etc, and if still missing and you have definitely requested one, please drop me a PM.

The event opens to the general public at 10.00 Don and for safety reasons there should be no vehicle movements on the Club display areas after that so we are suggesting members arrive between say 09.00 and 09.45 latest. I understand up to 800 cars can be expected overall at this big Show so it may be a bit busy later on! 

Look forward to seeing you and many others there.

Tim