• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will post a copy of the Entry Form and Regs on this Forum when I hear that members have received their magazine.

If worried, e-mail me and I will send a copy to you.

Dave is correct, the main entrant needs to be a member of CT to take part in the RBRR.

Not sure how many will go for the event this time, fuel cost must limit numbers???

I've never done it before, and I really want to before fuel gets really exorbitant!
Plus I've got rather a good group to preach too in order to raise cash for charity; a school, and my co-driver is a vicar, so he has his parish and the school! ;)

AlanChatterton wrote:
No mag here in sunny Worcestershire yet.................. RBRR2012 form will be filled in and returned the same day............

Bring it on..............!

Entering in DEL33, so MUST get it finished!!

Maybe just what I need to set my sights on with another V8 estate?

mike

MikeyB wrote:
Dont worry Col - with your post, mag wouldn't have turned up for another week anyway!

Forgot to ask - you back for clubnite Mon?

I am, that's my backup plan, I'm hoping someone at the meet will be accepting entries, I can slip the [s]bribe[/s] additional sponsorship over in person then.

Even as a moderator I do not know why some do and some don't have "Club Member" under their name?  I do know if you are a member yours will be in a Dark Blue Color.  The color of your name will tell if you are a member, officer, moderator and the like.   I would like to see Club Member under all who are. :-/

Yes, I am and have been and plan to stay a member but, Club Member not under my name.  :'(

Dot's ?  Gotta drink more beer I only see pink sheep and pictures of MCJim!   Me thinks the more times you have club member under your name the better club member you are.  The Scrapman must be a super member?  Maby if you drive a Stag you get more?    ;)

Archived