• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true, the list is a Brake free zone at the moment. It's going to take me a little more time to complete the full list due to work and home commitments but I'll get to it as soon as I can, I'll put up the name of each entrant as I receive the form, the rest will take me a while and I am concious that I have yet to formally acknowledge any entry - real life eh!? Gets in the way :-)

Jason wrote:
It's true, the list is a Brake free zone at the moment. It's going to take me a little more time to complete the full list due to work and home commitments but I'll get to it as soon as I can, I'll put up the name of each entrant as I receive the form, the rest will take me a while and I am concious that I have yet to formally acknowledge any entry - real life eh!? Gets in the way :-)

Cant you employ some child labour to do the donkey work, you've got two sprogletts that could be exploited!

Car 30 'The Mad Brothers' - my brother Phil and I.   The 'Mad Uncle Ted' soubriquet was originally given to me by Phil's grandchildren because I had this silly habit of going around in old cars ...... (woot)

Phil and I (for the benefit of those who I have not bored with this before) used to rally together in the 1960s and 70s in Morgan +4s (TR engines) and a 948 Herald.  We are trying to relive our youth ...(cool)

MUT