Thanks for all those who have bothered supplying me with their lists, I will publish a full list of cars and marshall's who have given me their lists tomorrow or Friday. I am understandably busy at this time and need to get this list finished so for all those who have yet to get their list in please do so within this week or your not on the list and won't be getting a copy.

Rob

Ok the below have provided spares list. If you have sent me your list and your not on the list below please PM me your phone number and Ill phone you to sort out!

13 (jason I need your phone number)
52(need phone number)
63(need phone number)
Marshall for Blythe and Tebay
Marshall for Skiach & Conan Bridge
Marshall for Sugarloaf

If you are not on the list above I have not had your spares list. Please can all RBRR's do this NOW if not already done as there is NO time left to sort.
Thanks

Rob

To be fair not everyone reads the forum or wants to be part of a wider spares list as it can feel a little onerous - if someone calls you up and gives you a hard time because you're carrying the part they need and you won't turn back without putting yourself out... Also, plenty of crews buddy up together and organise themselves so don't want to get involved in a wider organisations. Of course there's plenty who are lethargic or indifferent about a spares list

4576 wrote:
That has shocked me a little by the lack of people sending in spares list.

It could also be because Sky email is crap

I have been through all my emails in the last 6 months and here is my revised list.

Sorry to those who have sent me their list and was not on the list 2 posts above.

These are my replies upto now, again if you are not on the list I have not had your email or its stuck in some spam filter somwhere. Either way if your not on the list contact me NOW.

Marshall for Blythe and Tebay
Marshall for Skiach & Conan Bridge
Marshall for Sugarloaf

Please if you know any driver of any of the numbers missed off please give them a nudge they may have replied and I may not have got their email.
Thanks

Rob

I have the following spares lists if your number is not on the list below I do not have your list, If you have already sent it and your car number is not below I don’t have it and can
you re-send.

If your number is not below and you have not sent it send it tonight (TOMORROW AT THE LATEST) As this list closes tomorrow . Rob

Any problems call me 07837 551 259

PS I am working tomorrow 7-5 so I may not answer.

Remember I need car number, telephone and contact name list of spares and tools, and your car type. SIMPLES.

Rob

Marshalls at
Blythe
Tebay
Skiach
Cannon Bridge
Sugarloaf.