Who's got what to do for 2012?

reckon about 1 1/2 hrs...it's not the 4.11 bit i'm overly worried about it's the slipper in it...Katie will be alright with it but it could bite Ed in the behind
but we will  have a conflab in the morning ...plan an 8 am start on it
thinking on it ....it would make tomorrows last prep easier...and it's known good diff ..the other is one i've never used .before..so maybe ..better the devil you know
and yep they know it's a 1800 hr start ..trying to get them away from eridge by 2 pm ...only a 2 hr drive ...if they go slow [at normal road speed]

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cook1e wrote:
Went to the local Morrisons near work at lunchtime to stock up on RBRR energy drinks and snacks.

I was very disappointed to find that they hardly had any bottles of my favoured energy drink (Orange Lucozade left), only 3 bottles in the entire store so I cleared them out.

Wonder if they have had a run on energy drink sales due to RBBRR team purchases over the last couple of days  ;D

Good news is they had plenty of pasties and pies so the snack bit is sorted  ;)

It's OK Andy - Shirley went out at lunch time and brought home 24 bottles.  Kids nicked one but we should be OK  ;)

thescrapman wrote:
Team 23 are reporting a few issues (been on the phone to Tom). Spare car being readied... :-(

Hmmm Tom's still working on it  :-/

Think I better start preping the Hurricane

Must do's

change fan belt

top up gear box, diff, rad and engine

cross fingers as I wasnt planning to take it on the RBRR  :)