When will 10CR2019 entry open?

Nick B.

Hello all

I see on the facebook thingie that people start talking about 10CR2019. However thing get lost for me on facebook, and there is no real way to refind them. I do seem to recall a statement along the lines 'no notes in the magazine, and online entry only'

So I am looking for a 10CR 2019 place round here - am I just to early, or is it hidden somewhere special?

Cheers

Nick

Oh, thank you. I hope there will be some kind of heads up online, as the mag usually travels very very slowly towards Denmark. 

In case of hard brexit it will probably just be me, triumphlux and the dutch boys - I recall seeing them in the rear view mirror a few times in 2017 :-)

Cheers

Nick

• 4 weeks later...

Magazine is a bit confusing,

Ellis mention that entries open later in November, however no formal announcement of the date yet, so no other means to make it public than through the website (or secretary notes if in December) unless we are glued to the forum we might miss the date, and IIRC last time round the roster filled within a few days.

Can we at least have an heads up send before the entry opens? 

Cheerz

Dirk

Don, if you are logged in, and your car comes up in your website profile you are all registered.

(click on your name I just did and you are all sorted)

Dirk, I think we have no choice but to check the website, or find somebody who can send you a message or whatever if they spot it opens.