new website with photos

v8dean

To be honest Graham, your article was such a help i've kept it complete on your photo page. After reading it, i realised just what i'd missed by turning off at Gap and taking the low road. Damn i wish we'd taken the Cap route now. I've been thinking about it all the time. NEXT 10CR it'll be the high road for me!
Dean.

• 1 month later...

There's a new addition to the website. Martins report part one. Interesting reading.

Question: On the the main report pages, is anyone having long waits for the pages and photos to load? If the loading time is too long i'll take another look to speed things up a little. Probably at the expence of the full size photos. 

• 2 months later...

[quote by=doug_foreman link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1065647115,s=6 date=1076999655]great site .some of the photos are slow to download especially deans.shame graham didn't have a picture of us boiling over on the pass .apparently it waS an impressivesight .so good that the others thought we were on fire and came running down the hill with fire extinguishers [/quote]

i'll have to do something about that. thanks for telling me Doug.

[quote by=doug_foreman link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1065647115,s=6 date=1076999655]great site .some of the photos are slow to download especially deans.shame graham didn't have a picture of us boiling over on the pass .apparently it waS an impressivesight .so good that the others thought we were on fire and came running down the hill with fire extinguishers [/quote]

i'll have to do something about that. thanks for telling me Doug.

• 1 month later...

I've just finished reading Martins third 10CR2003 installment.

Quote:
, in the meantime, there’s the Round Britain Run this year and my car is number 2 on the entry – after Ellis’s disappointment I had to let him have number 1!

all that i can say is thats very big of you Martin. I seem to recall that the southerners secret handshake came into play around that time.........ensuring Mr Nutter of 1st position!

He hasn't picked me up on that one Dean ;)

Yes you are right though, there was some kind of southern softie, namby pamby, shandy drinking, under hand deal done in a pub one night! :D :D :

Still, at least he drives a proper car so he's not all bad. 8)

Underhand goings on....  I don't know....  I just did what any decent Triumph driver would do, think around the problem.  Mr Ban(dit)croft turning up at the pub that night was a mere co-incidence, they delayed the committee meeting by a week. I was there for the normal club meet. ;)

To be fair, a DHC with the hood down is always gonna look better than a FHC, so on those grounds it deserves No.1... 8)

Mr Ban(Dit)Croft here (Have a word!),

Let me assure you all that Ellis becoming entrant no. 1 was all above aboard.
Now this subject is becoming boring, so could you poor deluded TR7 boys pack it in!
Who cares who is no.1! You are not a number you are a person!

I personally prefer the DHC TR7 to the FHS(kip) TR7.

Yours
Tim

Quote:
Now this subject is becoming boring, so could you poor deluded TR7 boys pack it in!

Ok - ticking off accepted :B

This is the first time I have heard you express a preference on TR7s though - are you weakening Mr T? ??)

I am tempted to add a little bit more on this though - should I ??)

Yeah go on then :o

In an ideal world I would probably have a DHC and  a FHC.

The DHC should be in a metallic colour (possibly gold) and with the 2litre engine - a nice touring car for summer weather.

The FHC should be bright red with a thumping great V8 engine in it for historic rallies.

• 2 weeks later...

I just popped in to say that i've added two more report pages to the 10CR website.
Mr Raiders 3rd episode also seen in magazine, and Don Cooks cars report of the event(very original Don).
Dean.

ps
How i missed the recent action on this thread i dont know.

My pennyworth: I've now got a nice silver with a blue tint, paintjob.

Quote:
In an ideal world I would probably have a DHC and  a FHC.

In an ideal world we'd all have loads of cars, a wharehouse come workshop and pockets full of readies for all those events and petrol bills. Sigh.

Archived