10cr 2005 website

Keith

[quote by=v8dean link=Blah.pl?b=rbrgen,v=display,m=1096893766,s=11 date=1096924477].

Are you now in charge of the 10CR2005 site? What is to become of the 10CR2003 site?

Dean.[/quote]

(moved from another thread)

Hi Dean,
Yes, I need to design something for 10CR 2005 now that rbr is over, I think we're all agreed it needs to be done from within the club, but any help with design or content would be valued.
Your 2003 site was appreciated by everyone and certainly played a big role in putting the event on the map, I hope it stays on line and will continue to link to it.
If you want to continue it as an 'unoffical' 2005 site then I'm sure that could only benefit the event.
If any club member is interested in running the official 10CR site, please get in touch!

Cheers,

Keith

Quote:
If you want to continue it as an 'unoffical' 2005 site then I'm sure that could only benefit the event.

Bit like a "fanzine" Keith ??) IMHO the more the merrier as more publicity is good for the event, Club Triumph, the classic car movement, people involved in the event, in fact, the whole world ::) Ok, I might have gone a bit far with the last bit.

Back to the Club Triumph 10CR site - what we must have is the clock ticking down to the start. In fact could you sort that out before you go to bed Keith? There's a good chap ;)

If it's any help we will be leaving the Plough at 1.30PM on Thursday September 8th - that's only 11 months away ;D

Quoted from Raider

Back to the Club Triumph 10CR site - what we must have is the clock ticking down to the start. In fact could you sort that out before you go to bed Keith? There's a good chap ;)
;D

Err - is there a leap second this year or not??

Quoted from jcarruthers I'd be happy to do the 10CR site... which reminds me... I must get in my entry as soon as I have some cash!

woo-hoo - a volunteer, quick nail that man down.

Keith, get him on the case I say ;D

Now, i think it's about time I blogged off. Young chaps like me :oneed our sleep you know

Welllllllllllll...

Technically mine is more correct - because I made it work off of world time not local user time - so it was corrected for GMT, or thats how it was supposed to work... BST threw it off though... so its corrected now - but it should be correct now where ever you are in the world... or something... in theory...... probably...

Got to think about these Americans who might be thinking of entering... *cough*

B###dy hell! You guys do not muck around do you! RBRR less than a week gone and you are off and running with the 10CR ball.

James,
Well done on volunteering to do the 10CR site- look out for Raider though, he  is a bit dictatorial!

I am going to site back and watch the 10CR machine come together- good luck everyone!

*goes in to kiss-arse mode*

Well its off the back of the superb RBRR Tim... we're still on a high and I for one can't wait to get another "kick" from a similar event...

Of course, it has a lot to live up to... so Im sure Raider is working hard...

AJP ... if the worksalike isn't ready? You're talking about 11 months away! It only needs a couple of things doing, and was virtually ready for the RBRR!

Are you trying to sell some carbs by any chance?

;D

Tbh i'm pretty happy with the bus as it is - plenty enough pace, and 25mpg + is a good compromise.

I need to talk to you about the bus, actually ... will be in contact this weekend  :)

Archived